With Thermaltake quality at a budget-friendly price, the Thermaltake Versa II ATX mid tower case blurs the line between premium and affordable. All black coating from inside out evokes a sense of high quality. Ventilated front panel together with side and top air mesh increases overall air flow and stylish aesthetics. ATX motherboard and high end graphic cards of up to 12.5”/32cm can be populated in this Mid tower case. Complete with bottom placed PSU design and USB 3.0 connectivity (via internal header), the Versa II shows all why users turn to Thermaltake for their case solution.
- EFFICIENT VENTILATIONFeaturing 1x 120mm rear fan together with front ventilated panel plus top and side air vents, the Thermaltake Versa II delivers effective system cooling and efficient ventilation.
- SPACIOUS INTERIORInside the chassis, you’ll find ample room for your ATX motherboard and high-end graphic cards up to 12.5”/32cm long. 3x external 5.25″ drive bays and 5x internal 3.5″ drive bays enable drive installation and convenient expand. It also supports 2.5″ HDD/SSD for easy adoption of the latest storage technology.
- BOTTOM PLACED PSUThe bottom mounted PSU design allows better case stability and independent cooling.
- WATER COOLING SUPPORT2x tube holes with rubber protection ensure effortless water cooling upgrade and maintenance.
- USB 3.0 I/O PANEL1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0 and 2x audio ports enable easy connection to a wide range of peripherals.