An ideal choice for value-conscious system builders and upgraders
CX Series power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades. CX Series PSUs are available in a variety of power configurations, and include features that are normally found only on premium power supplies.
Reliable and compatible
CX Series it built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation.
- Ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Complies with ErP Lot 6 European Union standard for low standby power consumption
- Universal AC input from 90~264V — No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
- Dimensions: 5.9″(W) x 3.4″(H) X 5.5″(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours