- ase Style
- Intel Xeon E3-1220v2 Processor (3.1GHz, 4C/4T, 8M Cache, 69W, Turbo)
- 4GB (1x4GB Dual Rank UDIMM) 1600MHz
- Hard Drive
- 1TB SATA 3.5″ 7200rpm cabled HDD (Upto 4x 4.5″ HDD)
- No RAID with On-board SATA controller
- 1 Year Basic Warranty – Next Business Day
Dell T110 Tower Server
The Dell™ PowerEdge™ T110 II is an ideal first server for small businesses with the right combination of value, reliability, collaboration and data protection features to improve your business continuity and productivity.
The PowerEdge T110 II was designed to meet the needs of your small business environment–customizable with your choice of hard drives for important data, RAID options for added data protection and basic systems management for easy system monitoring. The PowerEdge T110 II provides you with the performance and features you need so you can focus on running your business.
Run applications, share information or access your data from any workstation in the office and let employees work collaboratively by moving to a server-based network. Adding a server to your business gives you the ability to connect with collaboration suites to meet and share documents or desktops over the Internet, deliver instant messages, make calls over the Internet and share desktops during conference calls–all without adding an IT staff. The PowerEdge T110 II is ideally suited to give your business the
flexibility and access you and your employees need to get more done.
Keep data secure and control file access with built-in encryption, security and data protection options. When coupled with the latest version of Microsoft® Windows® Small Business Server 2011 (SBS 2011), the PowerEdge T110 II delivers an integrated solution that can further protect your data by providing automatic backup and restore functionality as well as email, remote access and collaboration to help take your business to the next level.
With the PowerEdge T110 II, you can:
- Avoid costly business interruptions and potentially catastrophic security breaches with hardware-enabled advanced security and encryption features.
- Make copies of data automatically to prevent downtime in the event of a hard drive failure on Dell PowerEdge servers using a RAID configuration.
- Protect your files with the Microsoft® Windows® Small Business Server 2011 standard backup features that let you restore files and recover data, including automatic backups on PowerEdge servers.
Scalable, adaptable and ready to use, PowerEdge T110 II is the ideal server for the small office setting and is poised to grow along with your business.
- Meet the needs of noise-sensitive environments, thanks to a design that gives you business-class performance with the same sound levels as a standard desktop computer.
- Get the processing power your business demands with options from the Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 product family or the Intel® Core™ i3-2100 product family.
- Choose processor options and memory configurations that are balanced to run typical business applications, including Microsoft® Windows® Small Business Server, SQL Workgroup/Standard, Active Directory, SharePoint® server and file and print.