The Razer Ouroboros employs a cutting-edge 8200 dpi 4G laser sensor for incredible precision that delivers amazing gaming control. Powered by a single rechargeable AA battery, the Ouroboros is capable of at least 12 hours of continuous gaming. It is also ambidextrous. It lets players configure various ergonomics components – from its adjustable arched palm rest to its retractable back panel and interchangeable side grips – to get the best fit for their own hands, regardless of shape, size, or grip style. This ensures users can game for hours on end in complete comfort while minimizing fatigue. Optimizing the balance between quality, durability, and customization, the Razer Ouroboros is the most advanced gaming mouse you’ve ever seen.
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE AMBIDEXTROUS ERGONOMICSThe Razer Ouroboros features fully customizable ergonomics, allowing users to configure the mouse to comfortably fit their hands regardless of hand length, shape, or grip style. This mouse can be custom configured with an adjustable arched palm rest that allows a user to choose from various angles. It also features a retractable back panel that can be set to any one of three positions, as well as four interchangeable side panels.
- 8200DPI 4G LASER SENSORThe Razer Ouroboros is outfitted with the most advanced and configurable sensor yet, the all-new 8200dpi 4G laser sensor. It tracks so precisely; you always hit targets exactly where you need to. It can also be calibrated to your specific surface, and has adjustable cut-off to lift-off tracking, empowering you with more control than ever.
- GAMING-GRADE WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH DOCKWith a 1ms response rate, your command is executed first – even if you and your opponent react at exactly the same time. The included charging dock also acts as the wireless transmitter. The button located at the front of the mouse syncs the dock with the Ouroboros.
- DEDICATED DPI CLUTCH-TRIGGERStay on top of the competition and adapt to the situation with the dedicated DPI clutch-trigger. Hold it down to temporarily increase/decrease the mouse’s DPI, so you can get the exact sensitivity you need for the moment in-game. For instance, when you switch to a sniper to take out a target far away, use the clutch to slow your DPI down; once the enemy has been dispatched with precision, release the clutch to return to your usual lightning fast-assault mode.
- ARM 32-BIT PROCESSORThe Razer Ouroboros is outfitted with a 32-bit ARM processor, which means there’s a little computer onboard that is computing everything at an incredibly fast rate. The mouse is quite literally an extension of your hand: every movement you make, and every function on the mouse you execute, is delivered instantaneously.
- SYNAPSE 2.0Synapse 2.0 is not just a standard mouse configurator. It’s packed with basic and advanced customizable features, so your Razer Ouroboros works exactly the way you want it to. No longer limited by a last-generation onboard device memory, Razer Synapse 2.0 brings the brain of the Razer Ouroboros to the cloud, expanding the number of storable profiles and configurations to infinite, and allows for longer, more complex macros.